Friday, 2 October 2015

Dashed Hopes Here

When that time comes again
Revoke thorn stuck in my heart longs

Should you dilute this despair?
Instantly everything changed not like before
Without you ever knowing it
You do not see who is currently awaiting

I breathe in the heart artificiality
Contradiction between love or just my imagination
Places shelter has taken the destroyer lost love
When I could not Cross the rate of the wind tonight

If possible I can dissect my future
I want to see, and replace it with a new one
Without having to wait past I would come
Which will not be possible also my tuk shuttle again

Who knows how long I was in a tower full of hope
Symbols of thousands flavors passionate
Almost wriggling lab shut logic
Digging back memories that have been lost
Scavenge debris scattered taste

Never well you respond to this sense
It's no good waiting for you to realize
Jiffy cloudy blocking sunlight
Fascinated with the beautiful dark period

Let's say you see a bunch of these words
I want you to be aware ..
That I was the only true
Which will always be waiting for you to come back


No comments:

Post a Comment